The Alpaca Bean Coffee Shop is a “mom and pop” shop owned and operated by alpaca breeders, George and Judy Dick in Georgia. They were kind enough to donate this delectable gift basket so that we may thank you, our readers, for visiting our blog. The Alpaca Bean’s Coffee is freshly roasted “on the farm”. They are an excellent provider of premium, affordable coffee. They only ship coffee that has been freshly roasted.
George and Judy are so dedicated to their alpacas that they donate 20% of the net profit from their coffee sales to alpaca research. Visit their website and send a gift basket to a loved one this holiday season. Just contact them at email@example.com and they will put one together for you!
This gift basket, pictured above, ($40 value) includes:
- 3 – 8oz. Bags of Coffee
- 2 – Bags of Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
- 1 - Bag Mixed Nuts
- 2 – Biscotti
- 1 – Bag Pistachios
- 1 – Bag Berry Medley Mix
- 1 – Bag Assorted Teas
Win this Alpaca Bean Coffee Gift Basket!
There are a total of 4 Ways to Enter to win, and everyone is eligible. You can enter as many ways as you like. Each method of entry = 1 entry into the contest. Here’s how:
1. Visit The Alpaca Bean Coffee Shop and tell me which coffee you think you’d like best. Or if you aren’t a coffee drinker, visit them anyway and tell me what you drink in the morning when everyone else is drinking coffee.
2. Subscribe to our RSS feed so you can keep up with what’s new on Alpaca Farmgirl. To do so, click the pink button on the homepage to subscribe to Alpaca Farmgirl. This means that you can receive updates from my blog each time I write a new post. You can choose to read them in a reader such as Google, or have them sent to your email account. Once you’ve subscribed to our RSS feed, leave a comment and tell me that you’ve subscribed.
3. Leave a tweet on Twitter about this giveaway. You can write whatever you like as long as you link to this post. Leave a comment that you tweeted with a direct link to your tweet.
4. Write a post on your blog about this Giveaway. You can write whatever you want, just link back to this post. Leave a comment that you did this with a direct link to your post.
* It is important that you leave a separate comment for each method of entry.* Winner will be chosen at random. This giveaway ends on December 15th at midnight CST.
Each day from December 1-6, I will be announcing 2 Giveaways per day. One prize will be unveiled in the morning and one in the afternoon. View a list of all the giveaways so far. Happy Holidays!