Williams-Sonoma is fabulous! I am a huge fan of this store. Their chocolate croissants are divine. We have them for breakfast every Christmas morning. And Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s Day (brought to me in bed of course). Sometimes the kids will request them for their Birthday breakfast as well. They are a big hit! In fact, we gave some away here on the blog in September.
Recently, we purchased their potato ricer and the Calphalon Contemporary Multi Pot to make mashed potatoes. We loved them both. The ricer is large, but I found it very manageable and the potatoes came out so smooth with a velvet texture. Delicious! And the Multi Pot can be used to make pasta and other things. This is a great addition to our kitchen. I would eat pasta every day if the rest of my posse would let me.
Williams-Sonoma has great things for cooking with your children during the holidays. I especially loved Stained-Glass Holiday Cookie Cutters. You can pick up great stocking stuffers there, and don’t miss the Winter Forest hand and dish soap from their Pure & Green Collection. Perfect for this time of year. Their on-line store is easy to shop. Visit Williams-Sonoma and tell me, what would you buy with your $50 gift card?
Win a $50 Williams-Sonoma Gift Card!
There are a total of 4 Ways to Enter to win, and everyone is eligible. You can enter as many ways as you like. Each method of entry = 1 entry into the contest. Here’s how:
1. Visit Williams-Sonoma and leave a comment telling me what you think looks good OR if you can recommend a product from Williams-Sonoma, please tell me about it!
2. Subscribe to our RSS feed so you can keep up with what’s new on Alpaca Farmgirl. To do so, click the pink button on the homepage to subscribe to Alpaca Farmgirl. This means that you can receive updates from my blog each time I write a new post. You can choose to read them in a reader such as Google, or have them sent to your email account. Once you’ve subscribed to our RSS feed, leave a comment and tell me that you’ve subscribed. (If you are already a subscriber just put that in your comment. Thanks!)
3. Leave a tweet on Twitter about this giveaway. You can write whatever you like as long as you link to this post. Leave a comment that you tweeted with a direct link to your tweet.
4. Write a post on your blog about this Giveaway. You can write whatever you want, just link back to this post. Leave a comment that you did this with a direct link to your post.
* It is important that you leave a separate comment for each method of entry.* Winner will be chosen at random. This giveaway ends on December 16th at midnight CST.
Each day from December 1-6, I will be announcing 2 Giveaways per day. One prize will be unveiled in the morning and one in the afternoon. View a list of all the giveaways so far. Happy Holidays!